******This listing is for the PATTERN ONLY for the Nantucket Bay Cowl*****
The Nantucket Bay Cowl is a beautiful light weight cowl that is perfect for the cooler mornings and nights of the summer. The soft muted colors remind of the East Coast. This is a fun and versatile piece that can be dressed up or down.
• Yarn: 298 yards of a 3 weight cotton yarn, or a light worsted weight yarn like Caron Simply Soft
• Yarn used in sample: Isaac Mizrahi 100% Cotton Craft - Brooklyn
• Hook: H/5mm hook-Furl’s hook used in sample
• Notions: 2 Stitch Markers, tapestry needle
• Gauge: Not important
• This pattern is one size fits most
• Ch: Chain
• Fdc : Foundation double crochet
• Sl st: Slip stitch
• Hdc: Half double crochet
• Dc: Double crochet
• Pm: Place marker
• [ ] : Repeat sequence within brackets
• V-stitch – dc, ch2 ,dc in same stitch space
You are more than welcome to sell your finished product, but reference back to my pattern or store would be appreciated. :)There is no duplications of this pattern allowed in any way.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the pattern or need help. :) email - chloescrochetedcreations [!at] gmail.com
Payment is due at time of purchase. We accept pay pal, all major credit cards, and etsy gift cards.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
As each item is made to order specifically for you, we do not except refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you are for any reason unhappy with your purchase, please send me a message and I will try my best to resolve the issue. I am not responsible for items damaged by the postal service.
Please make sure your Etsy address is correct. We will ship to the address provided. ChloesFiberArts can not be held responsible for delays or loss of merchandise due to wrong Etsy addresses.